Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

National Poetry Month April 2011 3/30

Talking to Writer's Block

Here. I sit in my place

Resisting the urge to run

Forging my roots again.

It is April. I write on.

From the obscure rises

Crystal forms of conscious

In my confusion I lean into

You and am sure in my silence.

Sure in my confusion. Sure in my

Faithless readiness to write me off

In the process of this writing where

Yes drops in like an angel. Malgre toute.

This here, my place, the pause

Between two works, between elation’s

Moment of birth. Gestation, hibernation,

Wait swings in like gravity’s comfort.

Authors all in books and words in

Mind and those that color dreams

In days and nights whisper:

Go on, go on, go on!

(With more than a wink and a nod to Anne Sexton)

3/30 april 30/30 challenge

116 wrds

20 lgns

No comments: